Sunday 2 October 2011

Modern Witch - Desire


[ Music video from YouTube ]

Check this out!!!
Whilst browsing through the web for inspiration, i thought music and the films that accompany them can be very inspirational. Then I found this, I'm not a major fan of this music, although i do find it quite and interesting take on dance. It is very eary and sets a mood, but not the same mood that is usually set by 'dance' music. My main interest is the film, I could watch this forever, every time i watch it i see something new, and i just find it so inspiring. I can see this being used in a catwalk or fashion film. From seeing music films like this it makes me feel like more effort should be put into music videos these days, it can just convey so many meaning and is a form of art alongside the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment